Bill of Rights Day Celebration!
Jews For The Preservation of Firearms Ownership, Inc.
P.O. Box 270143
Hartford, WI 53027
Phone (800) 869-1884
Fax (425) 451-3959
Below is the press release for the Payson, AZ Bill of Rights Day celebration. More information on Payson's Bill of Rights Day celebration can be found here.
Bill of Rights Day Celebration in Payson, Arizona
Date & Time: December 11th, 2004, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Place: Tonto Apache Gym, Payson, Arizona (on the south end of town – take a right at the first stop light - Casino exit.)
a) To celebrate our precious American Bill of Rights.
b) To raise money for Payson Community Kids and Rim Country Literacy Program.
All money raised up to $2500 will be matched by Modern Woodmen of America local Camps 14707 and 11500. See http://www.modern-woodmen.org
Committee for the Celebration of Bill of Rights Day in Payson:
Tina Terry, Betty Gooder, Su Connell, Marcy Rogers, Sharesse Von Strauss, Carson Kater
Contact phone number & email: Tina Terry: 928-468-1111 / BillofRightDayPayson@yahoo.com
- There will be a silent auction & door prizes.
- Also a drawing for a prize for all students, elementary through high-school, who bring their completed Constitution puzzles and Bill of Rights entry-form to the event!
- Founder Patrick Henry (portrayed by Lance Hurley – http://www. patrickhenryministries.com) will be present at this event!
- Tables/booth-space for businesses & individuals at the celebration costs only $25. This is a great place to sell or buy Christmas gifts! Many great items will be on display!
- If an organization, business or individual donates $100 or more (retail value) in merchandise, gift certificates for silent auction, or cash donations, table/booth-space is FREE!
- Admission to the event: $1 donation or one can of food per person.
- Tune in to KMOG AM-1420 from 9-10 a.m. on December 6th to hear Tina Terry & attorney, researcher & author Richard W. Stevens interviewed about the Bill of Rights, & from 9-10 a.m. on December 9th to hear Patrick Henry (Lance Hurley – http://www.patrickhenryministries.com )interviewed by Don Holcombe.
- Watch for a Bill of Rights Quiz in the Payson Roundup on December 3rd! Bring the completed quiz to the Dec. 11th Celebration to enter a drawing for a patriotic prize!
© 1997, 1998, 1999 JPFO < firstname.lastname@example.org >