Jews For The Preservation of Firearms Ownership, Inc.
P.O. Box 270143
Hartford, WI 53027
Phone (262) 673-9745
Fax (262) 673-9746
July 23, 2004
Air Passengers: Disarmed and Undefendend ... and Surrounded
Please immediately read the following article (excerptedbelow) in the Washington Times. It will be taken off thefree archive in 5 days, so visit the site immediately.
And then consider:
Does anyone still think that centralized federaltransportation safety bureaucracy is the best way to makeAmerica safe?
- The government won't allow any passengers to carryfirearms, except designated federal air marshals.
- The government has made it extremely difficult for pilots to keep a defensive sidearm in the cockpit; flightattendants cannot have any firearms or other weapons fordefense.
- The government makes checking into airports an alwaysannoying, sometimes exasperating experience for people whopresent no risk of "terror attack" whatsoever.
- Federal transportation safety experts at the airportwill body search you to find a single dime in your rightrear pants pocket, and they will confiscate your nailclippers from your carry on bag.
- The government cannot be held legally responsible fordamages that you suffer if they fail to stop a terrorattack, on an airliner or otherwise. (See our book: Dial911 and Die to see why this is true.)
- Yet, as you read in the Washington Times article linkedbelow, people who fit the 9-11-2001 profile and who actsuspiciously are able to get onto planes and test thelimits of U.S. security procedures.
Do you feel comfortable relinquishing your power of self-defense to the federal transportation safety officers?
> SCOUTING JETLINERS FOR NEW ATTACKS
> By Audrey Hudson
> THE WASHINGTON TIMES
> Flight crews and air marshals say Middle Eastern men are
> staking out airports, probing security measures and
> conducting test runs aboard airplanes for a terrorist
> At least two midflight incidents have involved numerous
> men of Middle Eastern descent behaving in what one pilot
> called "stereotypical" behavior of an organized attempt
> to attack a plane.
The Liberty Crew
ARE YOU A DUES PAYING MEMBER? DO YOU BUY JPFO PRO-FREEDOM MATERIALS?
Visit the JPFO Gun Owners' Business and Service Directory
Visit our Unpopular Speech page as part of your daily net reading. There are over 1,000 articles and essays that will either make your blood boil or give a chill down your spine. Now Searchable! With a New "Index by Author".
Bookmark it today: http://www.jpfo.org/unpopularspeech.htm
NEW FEATURE: A Continuously Updated Firearms News feed from FirearmsNews.comStay informed about the latest firearm related news at http://www.jpfo.org/unpopularspeech.htm
Copyright © 2004 JPFO, Inc. Permission is granted to reproduce this alert in full, so long as the JPFO contact information is included.
JPFO ALERTS is provided as a free service to the InternetCommunity. If you wish to help support this service, consider joining JPFO! $20/year (no, you don't have to be Jewish!)
To subscribe to JPFO Alerts: send a blank e-mail to:
To Un-subscribe to JPFO Alerts: send a blank e-mail to:
To change your subscription address:
send an message to the Un-Subscribe address from your OLD e-mail address,
and send a Subscribe message from the NEW e-mail address.
For Subscribe messages, respond to the confirmation message you will get back from Topica.com.
[ JPFO Home > Alerts >  Air Passengers: Disarmed and Undefendend ... and Surrounded ]
© 2004 JPFO < firstname.lastname@example.org >