The "Gun Control" Genocide Chart.
Be sure you are signed up for JPFO's periodical Email Alerts.
JOIN JPFO TODAY
Get a very aggressive defense of your rights.
Since the "New Look" change mid 2011 - we are still thirsty for feedback but sadly get very little. Can we ask for one or two regular visitors to volunteer to regularly report, mentioning any link or display problems, and Email us with info. Some errors can be hard to track down and so outside help is most useful.
"Gun of the week" has been running for some time - let’s hear from you. Like - not like? Any other suggestions?
Thank you - JPFO Webmaster.
Click on the above.
Help us avoid errors.
Should you prefer a full page of JPFO’s main links, then Go Here.
JPFO Order Line
Note - (July 2011) We notice sometimes that out of the thousands of alerts sent out, there can be rather high numbers of "bounces" - on checking with our provider it would seem that now and again an ISP makes some change to their email settings and that can result in non-delivery to those using that ISP.
If it happens to be something like Hotmail, Yahoo or even gmail - then many can be affected temporarily. For those who miss out on one of our sendings, we apologize, but the provider does try to stay ahead of things when they can by making changes in their own settings to reflect ISP changes and so control the bounces, which we like to see as zero!
If in doubt, please check the alerts archive to make sure you have not missed anything. Also, if you get alerts do please open them!
Read these classic
rebuttals to "Gun Control"
JPFO tries to be an educator by supplying "intellectual ammunition" - the idea being that we provide information for folks to use the best they can, to further the fight against "Gun Control". We are tax exempt and cannot lobby or endorse but, for sure we can give you the fodder you need such that you can do your bit the best way you can. The fight to preserve our 2A is vital.
Researching to find data, writing articles, as well maintaining the site - all takes time and expense and so, help towards keeping this active and vital is essential. We would encourage anyone who finds our efforts worthwhile to become a member, or even donate - it all helps us survive and continue the hard fought battle.
Please dig deep, use the search, explore through our menus - find even old pages and pass them on. Dissemination of material is invaluable.
Under President William Jefferson Clinton gun possession in populated areas of the United States was theoretically banned, with the stroke of a federal pen.
Most Americans have no idea this gutting of the Second Amendment was enacted, and is still in place, threatening them all. The nonsensical 1,000-foot gun ban (an unalienable-rights infringement zone) around every school MUST BE ELIMINATED. People’s very homes are criminalized if they step outside. Our roads have been turned into felony traps for the unwary.
This little-known feel-good-do-nothing travesty has been selectively enforced over the last two decades. Selective enforcement of a law is pure arbitrary tyranny. It hangs over everyone’s head like a Sword of Damocles. The so-called "gun-free" school-zones law is a direct personal threat to the freedom of every law-abiding citizen in America. It proposes a felony arrest for every decent person who travels armed, or steps off their own property, in any populated area (see maps below).
This idiotic law does absolutely nothing to protect schools and is the height of hypocrisy and utopian dreaming. There is a growing body of hard evidence that it actually invites psychopathic armed intruders into a defenseless target-rich environment. How many atrocities do you need to see in the phony gun-free zones before you see the light? Mythical gun-free zones are dangerous, reckless and negligent.
The tiny federal exemption allowing carry in a so-called gun-free school zone, to the 2% of the public that bowed and scraped to get a state-issued firearms carry permit, leaves the other 98% of the public at intolerable risk. State and local versions of make-believe gun-free school zones compound the problem.
JPFO’s stance: It is time to end the dangerous and illegal infringement of non-functional make-believe gun-free zones that empower criminals and defraud the public.
"Gun-Free School-Zones Law" 18 U.S.C. § 922(q) in 1990, reenacted 1995
Look at the maps below to see how easy it can be to become a felon! The government has "felonized" gun owners and illegally infringed on our rights.
San Francisco. The immense areas in ‘Frisco’ which might be "No-Go"
© Copyright Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership 2011